Two-tone front split dress
- Free delivery on orders over 299,00 € and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Manon Baptiste combines comfort and contemporary style in this dress. Matte shimmering woven material and a beautiful two-tone design create and irresistibly feminine charm. Flap pockets and the inverted pleat at the front create a unique design feature for the otherwise understated design. The body is fully lined to smooth out your curves and create a flattering silhouette.
- matte shimmering woven material, two-tone design
- lined body
- short sleeve
- round neckline
- flap pockets
- horizontal decorative seam, inverted pleat at front
- knee-length, straight cut
- The total length for a DE size is .
Outer fabric: 96% polyester , 4% elastane | Lining: 100% polyester
Did you know?
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the DE size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 175 cm tall and wears a DE size 44 according to our body measurement chart.
Body shape:, .
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the SECRET icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.